New Far Cry Primal Trailer

Bee bombs, fire bombs, berzerker, was i just watching the original Bioshock trailer.

"realistic"...? Really?

Fun as all get out, I'm sure. But I wouldn't go with "realistic".

Fairly sure there was a bit of sarcasm in that post ;)

That said, fun as all get out? yeah... no, this is a skip for me, I want sniper rifles, machine guns, and rocket launchers, not sticks, sticks with pointing things attached to them, and sticks that you shoot with other sticks with rope attached.

I've been eying this up for a while. Too bad its Ubisoft and they hate PC gamers. Will have to see how the PC version is before buying. By then I'll have Dark Souls 3 :)

I like how all the guys look like cave dudes but the women all look like 21st century hotties. LOL. They know their audience.

I like how all the guys look like cave dudes but the women all look like 21st century hotties. LOL. They know their audience.

OOOORRRR you just think that all woman look hot and they in fact did the same to both genders but you are still turned on that by.

Far Cry 4 was Far Cry 3 in a different location, and this looks like Far Cry 3 in a different time period. Meh, not really all that interested.

I'll give Ubisoft credit for constantly changing up the Far Cry formula instead of rehashing the same game every few years but this looks like too much of a departure from the FC formula...they took the least interesting part of the game and set up an entire game around crafting and Stone Age era hunting...pass

Personally I like this change. there are enough COD clones. Let it be a little different.

Far Cry 4 was Far Cry 3 in a different location, and this looks like Far Cry 3 in a different time period. Meh, not really all that interested.

It does have the same title so I would imagine it would follow a similar formula. Completely changing a game but keeping the same name rarely turns out positive. It is like people saying all the call of duty games are the same but different maps. Well yes, that is why they are named call of duty. If they changed it or made it a completely different game people would complain that they are just trying to make money off the franchise but not doing it any deserved respect.

Back