The Division Closed Beta Stats

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ubisoft has released an infographic today that contains a bunch of interesting stats on The Division's closed beta. 621,653,358 minutes played during the 120 hour long beta is just crazy. :eek:

It was really really good. Heres to hoping the cheating will be addressed by release in PC. They claim it will be. Open beta here i come!

Being a huge fan of the Splinter Cell and ghost recon games, The Division just really scratches an itch for me. The level of tension in the dark zone was just really surprising, I had all sorts of encounters, betrayals and victories.

I'm excited to get back into it again. :D

It was really really good. Heres to hoping the cheating will be addressed by release in PC. They claim it will be. Open beta here i come!

A lot of the cheating was due to them storing certain values client side for efficiency, something they said would be changed in later versions but was done initially for the beta due to time constraints. So there is hope!

i had a ton of fun in the closed beta. can't wait for the open beta this month and full release on March 8th.

Back