It's Safer Internet Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today is Safer Internet Day. Those of you that are truly dedicated to making the internet a safer place should unplug from the internet immediately and do whatever people do when they aren't on the internet. We'll hold your spot until you come back. :)

Welcome to the official site of Safer Internet Day U.S., hosted by ConnectSafely.org. Safer Internet Day, an awareness-raising campaign that started in Europe more than a decade ago, is now celebrated in more than 100 countries. Globally, it’s coordinated by the Brussels-based Insafe Network for the European Commission and is marked on the second Tuesday of February each year. For Safer Internet Day 2016, we’ll host a livestream event at the Globe Theater at Universal Studios Hollywood.

It's Been Sooo Long. What do ppl do nowadays offline? besides sleep.
I tried watching tv but you all know. click click click off. now what? could go outside but bad ppl are everywhere in my town. Next to Ferguson!
I could clean my CPU room. Nah didnt bother me the last few months. Whats a few more going to hurt. I could remodel a room. oh yeah i rent.
Could go shopping! Remembers 2nd idea.

ok call for pizza it's Game Night again. Nice safe plan. Ok now H1Z1, GTA 5 or Rocksmith or or or

Safest place as far as i can see is the Internet

It's cold and rainy/snowy here so not much going on outside, by the time I get home from work it is dark too.

murder, murder all the things... all the people. once they are all dead then everything is safe.

Back