ASUS Announces B150I Pro Gaming/WiFi/Aura, B150I Pro Gaming/Aura and B150M Pro Gaming

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today announced B150I Pro Gaming/WiFi/Aura, B150I Pro Gaming/Aura and B150M Pro Gaming, three new small-form-factor gaming motherboards packed with exclusive features and the latest technologies to maximize gaming performance and fun. Accompanied by the ASUS BEST brand promise — built on the four core pillars of Best-selling, Easy to use, Stable and Trusted — the mini-ITX (mITX) B150I Pro Gaming/WiFi/Aura and B150I Pro Gaming/Aura both include the all-new Aura RGB lighting technology to cast spectacular illumination effects, flexible cooling with an integrated water-pump header and lightning-speed game loads with exclusive RAMCache technology. B150I Pro Gaming/WiFi/Aura also has built-in 2×2 (2T2R) 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) for maximized range and reliability. All three new Pro Gaming boards support the latest high-speed DDR4 memory for the best gaming performance, and include the newest NVM Express® (NVMe) M.2 connectivity for instant access to the fastest SSD drives.

Back