Hackers Allegedly Hijack NASA Drone

HardOCP News

[H] News
Supposedly hackers gained access to NASA and spent months stealing stuff like videos, flight logs and data on over 2,400 employees. At one point the hackers even claim they tried to crash one of NASA's drones into the sea.

The collection of files, provided to Infowars by AnonSec admin Dêfãult Vírüsa prior to being made public Sunday, include 631 videos from aircraft and weather radars, 2,143 flight logs as well as the names, email addresses and phone numbers of 2,414 NASA employees.

That is just a dick move.
This. Downloading the videos and data? Okay, sure. I get it, you're interested in that stuff. Heck, most of NASA's data is generally available to the scientific community anyway. Crashing the drone, though? Nuh-uh. NASA's good folk. Don't screw with them.

chem trails? really? damn I thought most of these hacker groups were smarter

[H] linking to Alex Jones...the end times have come

Nasa used to keep presentations and unimportant documents from multiple users on a publicly accessible server. I imagine it was being used for education and public presentations. I stumbled upon it about 8 years ago through google search results. You can find interesting random topics if you wanted to, like this took a minute to find ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/INDEX.txt. You might find an interesting area of study that you never thought about and change your career. You shouldn't be a jerk and ruin someone's server like a bunch of teenagers though.

If he had hacked the NSA, I might have understood the motivation why.

Hacking NASA? That's bullshit and a dick move. I don't care how insecure their systems are, NASA benefits ALL of mankind.

This is the equivalent of bullying the nerdy kid after he helped you with your homework.:mad:

Back