Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta Sign-Ups

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you haven't done so already, you can sign up for Tom Clancy’s The Division beta right here. Word is that NVIDIA is also sending out beta codes, so if you are a GeForce owner, make sure you double check your email box.

the beta is only set to run for 3 days which seems kind of short...hopefully they will extend it

I really want to play this. I was so hyped at first. Now, it's looking like an average game. I want to play it and see if my fears are true, or if I am going to love it. Definitely going to be a wait and see when it is released, unless I can try it out in beta. Of course, I loved Destiny beta. Hated the release.

If you haven't done so already, you can sign up for Tom Clancy’s The Division beta right here. Word is that NVIDIA is also sending out beta codes, so if you are a GeForce owner, make sure you double check your email box.

How would even nvidia have my email address? I never gave it to them.

You have to preorder the game in order to get into the Beta. Ridiculous.

I'll wait till it's 29.99

You have to preorder the game in order to get into the Beta. Ridiculous.

I'll wait till it's 29.99

Yes as said you can register, preorders get beta a day early. I had alpha without a preorder but have had a long history of beta testing for ubisoft products (which may or may not make a difference but I got in when my friends did not).

I really want to play this. I was so hyped at first. Now, it's looking like an average game. I want to play it and see if my fears are true, or if I am going to love it. Definitely going to be a wait and see when it is released, unless I can try it out in beta. Of course, I loved Destiny beta. Hated the release.

I am with you there, tried the Destiny beta and thought it seemed alright. Got the game and hated it. So can't always base everything off of a small view of the game.

I could preorder with that 20% off deal through amazon... I've fallen for this shit before though. If I get a beta key, great, if not. I wait for the reviews.

There's too much good stuff coming out this year to waste 50 or 60 dollars on what might be a pile of ubisoft shit.

Besides the division -- Crackdown 3, Doom, and Quantum Break are on my radar.

I was gonna sign up for the waiting list, but it's uplay. The most fail service ever conceived by humankind.

I just got the email myself today. Yep it's uplay, but it's free beta so what the heck. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt - since I'm not fronting any cash :-D

That trailer makes it look really interesting. My only issue is the enemy bullet-sponge. If they fix that, I may take it for a spin on sale.

That trailer makes it look really interesting. My only issue is the enemy bullet-sponge. If they fix that, I may take it for a spin on sale.

Also, curious if it's going to be linear or more open word. If it's a highly detailed Manhattan with a lot of freedom to move about, that could be fun.

Also, curious if it's going to be linear or more open word. If it's a highly detailed Manhattan with a lot of freedom to move about, that could be fun.

I could access most areas. It would tell you the recommended level before walking in but it didnt stop you. Some areas are restricted as they required a gas mask of a certain level to enter. When you start they pretty much let you walk out the door and you pick and choose missions, and random events might appear nearby that you can partake in (like you may hear someone scream for help as they are being held at gun point).

I could preorder with that 20% off deal through amazon... I've fallen for this shit before though. If I get a beta key, great, if not. I wait for the reviews.

There's too much good stuff coming out this year to waste 50 or 60 dollars on what might be a pile of ubisoft shit.

Besides the division -- Crackdown 3, Doom, and Quantum Break are on my radar.

Wasn't a fan of the Doom Alpha, but that could just be me.

joined the waiting list. super pumped to try this game.

Not to be a damp dork but yeah. I would advise against a pre order. Make them earn the money.

Wasn't a fan of the Doom Alpha, but that could just be me.

Doom alpha felt just like Q3A which i used to LOVE. But I feel like I don't like that style as much now and did not enjoy it much to my surprise.

Call me crazy, but with all the respect in the world to Tom Clancy games: I just can't get into them at all since Raven Shield. Really, that was the peak, for me. This game looks well designed and a lot of work went into it, but I just have no desire at all to play it.

I received a beta code from NVIDIA and redeemed it only to receive ANOTHER code to redeem on an Ubisoft page that is broken; the code can't simply be activated via Uplay. This is looking promising already.

I got a code today. Didn't preorder or anything. I might have applied to the beta and just forgot I guess. Just got an email saying I'd been selected. Redeemed the code. Can't wait to play.

Signed up for the waiting list on PC and Xbone. I won't pre-order just to get a beta code. Will wait and see how this game looks first.

What list are people on to get Nvidia to send out beta codes?

I registered my 2 x 980Ti Classifieds. Maybe that gets you on the list. I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up for anything else. Just got the mail from Nvidia and signed up for the beta.

I didn't sign up for anything, but I received a closed beta invite for the Xbox One edition in my email today.

Back