GIGABYTE Launches 5 New High-End Desktop Motherboards

HardOCP News

[H] News
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is proud to launch a whole new series of High-End Desktop (HEDT) motherboards with the X170 and X150 series, based on Intel® C236 and C232 chipset. In addition to supporting the new Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 processor and ECC DDR4 memory (for select motherboards), the new motherboards are also compatible with Intel® 6th Gen. Core™ i3, Pentium™ and Celeron™ processors. These new high-end desktop motherboards will bring support for Xeon Processors to users who desire a professional solution whether it’s for Photography, Designing, Video Streaming and more. “I know GIGABYTE is providing the best HEDT experience with the X170 and X150 Motherboards, combining performance, stability and durability,” commented Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE’s Motherboard Business Unit.

The brown looks terrible and hideous, I really wish Gigabyte would go back using that green and black scheme on their Gaming boards.

agreed those are hideous. Note to manufacturers, don't make your high end products remind me of fecal matter.

Um, so... I'm slightly behind on X150 and X170.

Other than Xeon support and ECC support, what do these offer that the Z170 doesn't? Is that it?

I have USB 3.1 and the x4 M.2 connector already on my Z170.

And the Killer crap gets put on all sorts of boards (who'd want it anyway) so that's not unique either.

Back