Map Of Power Outages Caused By Cyber-Terrorist Squirrels

HardOCP News

[H] News
All this time we were worried about hackers disrupting the nation's power networks when the real threat has been squirrels all along. Keep your eye out for suspicious raccoon and shifty birds as well.

This map lists all unclassified Cyber Squirrel Operations that have been released to the public that we have been able to confirm. There are many more executed ops than displayed on this map however, those ops remain classified. Confirmation for all ops has been preserved by the Internet Archive's WayBack Machine whenever possible.

Not a squirrel, but we had a bird take out major transformer when I worked at HP several years ago. It shut the entire facility down for the evening and sent everyone home. They shipped a replacement transformer from Colorado the same day via a 747. I can't imagine what that must have cost to ship/fix...

Don't underestimate the Squirrel Liberation Front ... they are a bunch of Nuts :D

Are these radicalized Squirrels foreign or domestic terrorist?

Of course the raccoons look suspicious, they have masks on! :D

Poor raccoon's, they look guilty already, not too different than people that have to cover their face and identity to fight what they believe to be a "noble" cause :D

If the squirrels ever quit fighting with the snakes and rats and instead cooperate, civilization as we know it is doomed.

I have witnessed the sky brightening green glow of a snake giving its life to take out a large ground based transformer.

Yeah, a squirrel blew up a transformer 50 or so feet from my bedroom window one night.

Had no idea what happened at first. Sounded like a bomb had gone off.

There wasn't much left of the squirrel next morning.

Zarathustra[H];1042079979 said:
Yeah, a squirrel blew up a transformer 50 or so feet from my bedroom window one night.

Had no idea what happened at first. Sounded like a bomb had gone off.

There wasn't much left of the squirrel next morning.

It was.. transformed... from a solid to a liquid.

I am going to leave this here...

IMG_0477.jpg

Back