The Steam Winter Sale Starts Now!

*heavy panting*

God I both love and hate these sales.

I think it's a sickness really...

I still haven't got through all the games I bought during the last sale. Even so, I probably won't be able to resist buying more.

It's just like the autumn sale, no daily/flash deals, everything is on sale for a set price and that's it. meh

Wtf where is the MGS franchise sale

It's only MGS V

Do you understand how much money they spent keeping Hideo Kojima chained up in a room for months with armed guards watching over him and a high tech security system keeping them all there? That took a lot of money, they can't just give games away now until they make back some money. :D

May pick up an item or two, but nothing immediately jumps out at me that I don't already have. I did grab CrossCode this morning before the sale started, but it was on sale already, so...

Hmm, in for Party Hard, though I still have a back log of games I still need to get thru from purchases made couple of years ago. :p

wtf Capcom, no discount for Resident Evil Remaster, although they did discount the other RE titles :eek:

Steam sale might not improve, they're doing away with flash and daily deals. According to eurogamer,

"We'll still be highlighting your top games on the front page for 24-48 hour spans, but those products will stay at their most competitive discount, before and after being featured," Valve wrote.

"It's not a major change, but it does make the sale a lot more valuable for customers, and it allows us to build sale features that recommend your product all sale long, instead of just during its front page feature.

"For a brand new release, if you can't get approval for your best discount for the full length of the sale, that's OK and we can work on a plan for that game. But the vast majority of your catalog should be running its best discount for the duration of the sale."

So far, only gotten Unreal Deal Pack and Quake Pack, thats all I want to invest money in.

Lords of the Fallen is awesome it's shallow in story but it's great overall. I have my last save at the final boss. The 2nd boss in the Grave yard is great stuff I died like 50 times trying to beat him with my bad Druid Spec =)

I wish I played the game at 1440P but played most of it at 1080P

It's best with a controller.

Dying Light for $20 looks pretty good. Still waiting on Batman Arkham Knight to drop some. Really want it but ain't paying more than $30 for all those bugs.

Back