Phone Case That Doubles As A Selfie Stick

is it wrong that I wanted to see it fly out of the person's hand and into the water when they were spinning around the pole?

Clever for getting around the amusement park ban.
Fairly certain it won't get around the ban, while they can't ban you from bringing the device into a park, they hardly can do that anyways with any sort of collapsible stick, I mean it's not like they pat you down. If they see you selfying with it, they might ask you to not do that, to confiscate your phone (or at least the case part) allowing you to pick up on your way out, to out right throwing you out of the park.

Love that video, on one hand you had 2 people who were like "check this out, we're in a foreign country, look at all these pieces of history and culture" and the other people were like "look at us, NYC, rawr buildings, mericuh!!" sorry that "battle" was over with at the beginning.

I kept waiting for a bus to come through and run those people over. It never came :(

I don't even want to scroll down this far on the main page because I am sick of seeing their kissy food faces in the video preview all the time. With that said I didn't even watch the video.

So much anger over selfies. I don't do it, but I also don't ask strangers to take pictures of me and friends (which is the old school/less efficient way to accomplish the same thing).

Selfie just taking a picture with yourself as the focus = stupid, selfie that takes a picture of yourself being in front of something exciting kind of like people with cameras have been doing since the invention of the camera except instead of giving your camera to someone else to take a picture of you do it yourself = not as stupid as some of you sanctimonious fuckers are claiming it is.

If they were using a galaxy Note 5, they wouldn't even need this because of its wider field of view compared to the iPhone. Also, wide self mode for the serious self situations...

If they were using a galaxy Note 5, they wouldn't even need this because of its wider field of view compared to the iPhone. Also, wide self mode for the serious self situations...

Sure, but you can't change the angle like you can with a stick and most people don't want to carry a note. I know people who can one hand them, but for most it's way too big.

Back