Nuka Cola Quantum Returns To Target Next Week

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Those who missed out on the initial run have another chance at getting the Fallout-inspired beverage, assuming stores are wise enough to actually impose a limit this time. I kind of stopped caring when I realized the bottles aren’t even faithful to their in-game counterparts.

kind of stopped caring when I realized the bottles aren’t even faithful to their in-game counterparts.

This. For some reason it just reminds me of Jones Soda plus the silent words "shut up and give us your fanboy money!"

It doesn't even have a bottle cap!

For shame, Bethesda. This is a cash grab.

I know a cash grab when I see one. I bought Pip Boy editions in XB1 and PC variants.

KC

Seems from what I heard that alot of target employees bought them up to resell. Kinda lame if you ask me.

Seems ridiculous to have a themed beverage like this and not use a normal bottle cap.

wonder if they'll do more than 12 per store this time....which they had a date and not just saying "next week"

im tempted to call the local stores but I know they won't know wtf im talking about

If they put this in a glass rocket bottle like in the game, and then some kind of luminescent fluid (even non-drinkable, like a lava lamp or something)...I'd be all over it.

hah, that'd be awesome if it was even close to what it was in game.

If they sold this here I've probably pick up a case because at least they're not overcharging for it. It coming in a regular Jones Soda bottle is a bit annoying.

I kind of stopped caring when I realized the bottles aren’t even faithful to their in-game counterparts.

Seriously, I bet those drinks don't have a single ounce of Strontium-90. How else am I going to get strong bones along with bone cancer?

Back