Silicon Valley Urged To Step Up Efforts To Fight Terrorism

HardOCP News

[H] News
If Silicon Valley would just do their part, terrorism would finally be wiped from the face of the Earth. Wait. What?

"Violent threats and the promotion of terrorism deserve no place on Twitter and our rules make that clear," a spokesman for the San Francisco-based social networking site said Tuesday. "We have teams around the world actively investigating reports of rule violations, and they work with law enforcement entities around the world when appropriate."

Silicon Valley already did their part by creating the tech for us to publicize our ideas digitally. Once again, it's not the gun that kills people it's people that kill people. Get it through your thick heads already!

We can't even stop kids named Nikita in Russia from stealing all our financial shit. How the hell are they gonna stop Terrorism ?

Feinstein is such a stupid twat.

Every news story I see that has her name in it gets that saying. I swear I say it out loud every time. I don't think there has been a single time when I said "Well, she makes sense". She's a stupid twat. Can't put it any other way.

We can't even stop kids named Nikita in Russia from stealing all our financial shit. How the hell are they gonna stop Terrorism ?

Common Sense cyber control laws and "No Terrorists Allowed" in the EULA's. Should work as advertised.

If we all pitch in a few thousand dollars we can buy our islands and develop sharks armed with laser cannons for defense. We could finally escape all the idiots in Washington.

Back