SilverStone RAVEN RVZ02 Mini-ITX Case Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Benchmark Reviews has posted a review of the SilverStone RAVEN RVZ02 mini-ITX case this morning. Those of you interested in a slim SFF case that accepts full size graphics cards will want to read this review.

The RAVEN line, SilverStone’s iconic and innovative line of gaming PC chassis, has become a staple in the gaming community for many years. Featuring unique designs, clean lines, and tough aluminum construction. RAVEN designers are expanding their approach to gaming in the SFF (Small Form Factor) market with the new RVZ02B-W. The -W stands for Window, as the regular RVZ02B only has black filters in place of clear vented windows. The RVZ02B-W is a Mini-ITX case that features a super slim design, and the ability to utilize full sized graphics cards.

wanted this till i got to the sfx sfx-l power supply

I find the exterior cheap looking and not something I would be proud to display with my other components. Also since when did turn signal orange become the new black? The node 202 is much more attractive.

wanted this till i got to the sfx sfx-l power supply

I liked the slim form factor (compared to the squat Corsair) but that sfx PSU was a buzzer stomping no-no.

So if a case like this can fit ATX PSU, it would be a must buy for you guys?

I find the exterior cheap looking and not something I would be proud to display with my other components. Also since when did turn signal orange become the new black? The node 202 is much more attractive.

We also have another version of this case in more conservative styling called ML08 that you should check out. There is also another slim case with similar capability and size with unibody aluminum frame in the FTZ01.

I really like these new smaller cases you guys are making. My FT03 is still getting the job done so it's hard to make a change, but would the FTZ01 support a 5820k or 6700k system with a high end video card?

So if a case like this can fit ATX PSU, it would be a must buy for you guys?

I don't understand why you'd want an ATX PSU for these cases though. I have the ML07 and don't see the point. You guys have a 600w SFX with 50A on the 12v, that should be enough to handle whatever mITX board and GPU you can currently buy.

Back