Circuit Board Temporary Tattoos

they use the term 'biohacking'. i have a higher expectation than leds on my arm. oh and have fun in court after kids swallow easily accessible coin cells.

bwtqjhtu3zqpp8qnxnhu.jpg

Ok (off one of their examples), so they want me to replace a card that goes in my wallet and pocket with a sticker that goes on my skin. The chip is more likely to fall off my skin over me losing the card. At that point, it's just a matter of someone creating a new tattoo and plugging in my chip for theirs.

Not a good example to use.

Revelation 13:16, 17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16, 17

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

lulz.

even if your fairy tale book were true, the statement itself does not reflect getting LEDs on the arm because it is cool. or maybe the devils name is bluetooth and we have all been tricked /sarcasm

So we gotta wrap the area where the Tech Tat is placed in tinfoil?

lulz.

even if your fairy tale book were true, the statement itself does not reflect getting LEDs on the arm because it is cool. or maybe the devils name is bluetooth and we have all been tricked /sarcasm

It is obvious that you didn't even watch the video.

I was sort of joking, but at the same time not.

They are suggesting that you use this technology to replace your credit cards, do health monitoring, etc.

It is obvious that you didn't even watch the video.

I was sort of joking, but at the same time not.

They are suggesting that you use this technology to replace your credit cards, do health monitoring, etc.

Did watch the video actually, and went to their source page as well because this kind of stuff is interesting since my job entails lots of research into reliability and compliance for consumer electronics.

yes it 'could' replace such things, it just wont and also according to your post, it would have to be forced not sold as a consumer product.

they use the term 'biohacking'. i have a higher expectation than leds on my arm. oh and have fun in court after kids swallow easily accessible coin cells.

Every time we've gone into the doctor with our 3 year old, they mention keeping coin cells away from them, besides a choking hazard, the lithium will burn their throat badly. Apparently it's one of the more rampant problems they see. Sure, common sense, but hey, they ARE 3 year olds! Dang kids get into everything!

Back