Microsoft Shares Holiday Deals

HardOCP News

[H] News
This holiday season, Microsoft Corp. has a collection of Black Friday deals, ranging from 1,000 digital movie, music, game and app deals at just 10 cents on Windows 10 devices to Xbox One starting at $299, PCs at less than $150, and more, for shoppers on everyone’s lists. These great digital and hardware deals — available at the Windows Store, 114 Microsoft Stores nationwide and a collection of retail partners, as applicable — provide access to Skype, Office 365, Xbox Live, a wide variety of Windows apps, Cortana and other Microsoft services. Plus, get free shipping and free returns on hardware products from some participating retailers, including microsoftstore.com. And, if you can’t find exactly what you need from our great selection of deals, Microsoft Edge with Cortana can help you find coupons at other top retailers. From the entertainment enthusiast to the gamer on your list, we’ve got you covered.

Ok, this really stinks. My Office365 subscription expires on 11/22. So my quandry is this: Spend an extra $10.00 now to renew, or go three days without being able to use the software. Sigh...the trials of being a penny pincher.

use libreoffice for those 3 days and you'll be fine

I may have to do that, but I am not going back on a regular basis. Been there, done that, (used it for years actually) and for me, Office is well worth the $90-100 per year.

Back