Enermax Liqmax II 120S

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those of you looking for a new A-I-O cooling solution should head on over to Modders Inc. and read their review of the Enermax Liqmax II 120S.

When it comes to a new build I always keep cooling in mind. Not every rig I build has custom water reservoirs, custom piping or fancy radiators. Sometimes I just need a machine to work without spending an enormous amount of cash on custom parts. I find that All in One (AIO) cooling systems are easy to install, work well and without any maintenance.

T Enermax Liqmax II 120S.

When it comes to a new build I always keep cooling in mind. Not every rig I build has custom water reservoirs, custom piping or fancy radiators. Sometimes I just need a machine to work without spending an enormous amount of cash on custom parts. I find that All in One (AIO) cooling systems are easy to install, work well and without any maintenance.
Interesting statement. But why use a CLC when in most all cases air cooling is as good or better, as quiet or quieter and more dependable long term and cost less than CLC?

The review is assuming you as the reader are in favor of AIOs. Most reviews are meant to showcase the product and compare it to similar products not start a discussion about water vs air cooling.

Seems decent for an AIO at $75

The reviewer is then making false assumptions. But in reality statements like that are not reviewing but instead are advertising for the products they are supposedly "reviewing". General ally the industry and reviewers consider all CPU coolers as a group, not just air, or just AIO, CLC (a specific kind of AIO) or is it actually an Asetek LCLC (Low Cost Liquid Cooling)?

I guess the short answer is that a reviewer who is biased toward a specific group of what they are reviewing , they should not be calling what they are doing "reviews." :D

$75.00 may be "decent" for a CLC, but a good air cooler like Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 rev.A has more cooling ability and much lower noise for $50.00.

Back