Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Attention members of the PC master race, there is a review of the Cooler Master MasterCase 5 posted at Benchmark Reviews today.

The Cooler Master MasterCase 5 offers an evolutionary way of customizing a computer system for any type of purpose. Whether it is for productivity or gaming, the MasterCase 5 is able to be upgraded to any configuration without much problem. With Cooler Master’s new FreeForm Modular System, computer users will now be able to take control in fully customizing the exterior and interior parts of the case.

It is actually a really nice case, I was very close to buying the pro version, but I didn't like how the top slides on, it doesn't snap into place. Its a small thing, but if you bump the case or move it as all the top slides a bit and you need to push it back.

I liked everything else about it. I will also say that unless the standard version is 100% what you need get the Pro because the difference in price for what you get is worth it. If you buy even just an extra drive cage you have pretty much paid for the pro version.

In what really kept me from it was a very good deal on something else that made it a no brainer.

Back