BenQ Introduces The Edge-to-Edge EW2750ZL Monitor

HardOCP News

[H] News
BenQ America Corp. today introduced the edge-to-edge EW2750ZL monitor with a sleek display has been uniquely engineered to handle the demands of today's entertainment sessions. The 27-inch LED monitor's new Cinema Mode boosts color quality and RevolutionEyes™ technology lets users enjoy superior image performance while increasing visual comfort during long viewing sessions.

Featuring a minimalist edge-to-edge design, the EW2750ZL monitor was built for a borderless multimedia experience. Featuring a 27-inch viewing area, 1920x1080 resolution, and new Cinema Mode, the innovative panel uses BenQ's exclusive color engine technology to automatically process and fine-tune video content for a more dynamic movie experience.

But hey, it's "compatible with Windows 8" according to their site.

:confused:

This is a new monitor?

The actual link should probably be:

http://www.benq.us/product/monitor/ew2750zl/

and I do agree: at 27" not making this at least 2560x1440 seems a bit ridiculous but I suppose they want to sell a bunch of 'em and not have to skyrocket the price to some crazy insane one.

Just another monitor as far as I can tell, nothing special at all really.

And of course with the no edit feature I missed saying:

There are reviews of this monitor from back in August so I'm not 100% sure it was just announced like, today, or in the past week or so, who knows.

And of course with the no edit feature I missed saying:

There are reviews of this monitor from back in August so I'm not 100% sure it was just announced like, today, or in the past week or so, who knows.

Its been around for some time. that amazon price tracker site has price history since August 24.

Back