Intel Security Reveals Most Hackable Gifts of 2015

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today, Intel Security has revealed a list of the Most Hackable Holiday Gifts of 2015. With this consumer education program, Intel Security provides insight into some common security risks associated with popular tech gifts and what consumers need to know to better protect themselves. For details on how to enjoy this year's hot gifts more safely, please visit this blog by Gary Davis, Chief Consumer Security Evangelist at Intel Security.

I didn't see a mention of any actual items... just "Bluetooth default password" this and "open WiFi" that. Most people don't know what the hell that stuff means. Smarter move (but a possibly legal entanglement) would have been to mention specific items. Especially since the blog is posted over at McAfee.

Hey cool, my sisters Grumpy Cat cant be hacked.

Shitty article Intel blogger.

"Smartphones will be hackable... kids toys... wearables like fitness trackers..."

Tell me something I don't know. Was hoping there would be a breakdown of the security flaws of specific devices but its just some jackass saying "Things are hackable". No shit Einstein.

Back