NASA Seeks Explorers For Future Space Missions

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ever dreamed of becoming an astronaut? Well, now is your chance! If you make it into the program, we'll make you a custom [H] patch for your space suit. ;)

In anticipation of returning human spaceflight launches to American soil, and in preparation for the agency’s journey to Mars, NASA announced it will soon begin accepting applications for the next class of astronaut candidates. With more human spacecraft in development in the United States today than at any other time in history, future astronauts will launch once again from the Space Coast of Florida on American-made commercial spacecraft, and carry out deep-space exploration missions that will advance a future human mission to Mars.

Guess I won't be going unless I find my doppelganger who is in perfect physical form, can provide clean urine, blood, hair and skin samples, and can't go to space themselves because he was in a horrible accident that paralyzed him.

And unlike that other project, simply sending in a video tape of why you want to go to Mars is not going to help you at all :D

Guess I won't be going unless I find my doppelganger who is in perfect physical form, can provide clean urine, blood, hair and skin samples, and can't go to space themselves because he was in a horrible accident that paralyzed him.

You know that when you go, he's going to just burn himself alive, right?

And unlike that other project, simply sending in a video tape of why you want to go to Mars is not going to help you at all :D

How about a letter?

'Please please please please please please... '

Back