Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition Unboxing

Doesn't work with big phones? Did they consider the people spending money for the Pip Boy may be likely to have a 5+ inch screen phone?

What I'm interested in is whether the booklet showing something about the Season Pass was merely advertising it, or whether the pip boy edition comes with it. I'm kind of hoping that it does since I have a pip boy edition pre-ordered myself.

Doesn't work with big phones? Did they consider the people spending money for the Pip Boy may be likely to have a 5+ inch screen phone?

As stated in the video, while cool you most likely wouldn't want to be wearing this thing while playing. Because of the dimensions I'm sure they had to set a limit to how big phones could be. Boo hoo if 5+ inch phones don't fit, deal with it.

What I'm interested in is whether the booklet showing something about the Season Pass was merely advertising it, or whether the pip boy edition comes with it. I'm kind of hoping that it does since I have a pip boy edition pre-ordered myself.

Pip Boy Edition 100% does not come with the season pass.

looks totally for hard core nerds...I would never want to wear that on my arm...give me a good statue or poster over this

looks totally for hard core nerds...I would never want to wear that on my arm...give me a good statue or poster over this

The pipboy is literally the most defining item of the Fallout series. It's perfect for a collector's edition. Wouldn't make for a bad halloween costume neither but a little late for that lol.

Honestly I will just keep mine on a shelf next to the few other collector edition things I have.

This thing looks terrible. Preorder changed to "gold" edition at BB with socks and season pass.

The issue I have with this is that they didn't do that great of a job to make it look more metal-like in appearance.

Before anyone says otherwise, there are ways to give plastic a paint job to make it look more like metal.

The shiny and glossy plastic finish makes it look more of a child's toy instead of a collector's items.

The issue I have with this is that they didn't do that great of a job to make it look more metal-like in appearance.

Before anyone says otherwise, there are ways to give plastic a paint job to make it look more like metal.

The shiny and glossy plastic finish makes it look more of a child's toy instead of a collector's items.

Maybe it's like people say, Bethesda releases the product and it's up to the users to mod it to fix/suit their needs and desires.

IIRC, they state the iPhone 6 and 6+ would not fit with the provided templates/brackets.

IIRC, they state the iPhone 6 and 6+ would not fit with the provided templates/brackets.

To go with what Spartan is saying, shown in this unboxing at about 4:20, Dan puts a 5.1" Galaxy S6 edge in a pipboy without any padding for a snug fit (could line the inside walls with electrical tape for some edge cushioning). As an interesting bonus, the Galaxy S6 Edge's curved edge screen could give the display a bit more of the CRT look.

Back