Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Thermaltake Suppressor F51 mid-tower case posted today at Neoseeker. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

We review the Suppressor F51 mid-tower case from Thermaltake, which as the name implies features sound dampening panels to reduce noise during operation, as well as an interior that's designed to support a variety of drive and component configurations.

Well that's totally not a direct copy of the Define S...

DSC_1114-800x796.jpg

main.jpg

Edit: Link was broke...

No I think they were going after the Define R5, the Define S is less expensive and offers less drive slots. they took the Thermaltake Core V41 and put different panels on it, the internals are identical

The Define R5 IMHO is the better choice for the same price as this because it has 8 drive slots plus SSD slots and really good airflow for a silent case.

The Thermaltake case doesn't seem bad, but for the price in comparison to the Define R5 I think it fails.

My opinion is a bit biased as I was looking for a small case with a lot of internal drive space and nothing really compares to the Define R5 in that category for the price. I would also add that Fractal Design went out of their way to make the drive caddies the least restrictive they could to air flow.

Its hard to like this Suppressor 51 knowing they just copied existing designs, charged the same money and didn't even offer all the same features.

Last edited:
Back