With Dotcom Absent, Extradition Hearing Won’t End Today

HardOCP News

[H] News
Damn! I was sure that Dotcom fled the country when I first read this headline. That would certainly spice up a boring old extradition hearing. ;)

After being present mostly every step of the way, this week Kim Dotcom has been largely absent from proceedings. Earlier in the week it was reported that the Megaupload founder has been suffering from back pain and as a result didn’t turn up in court.

Too many donuts probably.

Yes, actually. Weight is a major contributing factor to back problems. That is what finally gave me the motivation to start losing weight was that it was causing me back issues. Minor ones, thankfully, since I'm fairly young and not massively overwieght, but a sign of things to come if I didn't fix it.

With how large he is, it would not surprise me if he has some pretty bad back issues.

they kidnapped him and are torturing him as I type this. win win for them

Yes, actually. Weight is a major contributing factor to back problems. That is what finally gave me the motivation to start losing weight was that it was causing me back issues. Minor ones, thankfully, since I'm fairly young and not massively overwieght, but a sign of things to come if I didn't fix it.

With how large he is, it would not surprise me if he has some pretty bad back issues.
It sure is. I can't imagine lugging around all his weight. My back is trashed, and I couldn't believe how much better I felt after losing ~30 pounds a few years back, the thing is that I wasn't all that much overweight to begin with. Everything from the waist down takes a real beating from the extra weight too.

It sure is. I can't imagine lugging around all his weight. My back is trashed, and I couldn't believe how much better I felt after losing ~30 pounds a few years back, the thing is that I wasn't all that much overweight to begin with. Everything from the waist down takes a real beating from the extra weight too.

Congrats to the two of you for taking your weight into consideration and putting forth the effort to make the difference. I witness a lot of people who refuse to acknowledge their weight is a problem (eating problem, exercise problem, both) and come up with excuses on why they aren't/can't do anything about it. These people have a lot of health issues and most of them are back related (unable to walk/run) and are forced to see the doctor often to get their back treated.

So congrats on making a difference! I mean it.

Back