NVIDIA’s Huang Named One of World’s Best-Performing CEOs

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA’s Jen-Hsun Huang has been named the 29th best-performing CEO in the world, in a new study in the November issue of Harvard Business Review. The top three CEOs in the study — which is based on an 80-20 weighting between the company’s financial performance and its performance on environmental, social and governance criteria — are Lars Rebien Sorensen, of Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk; John Chambers, of Cisco; and Pablo Isla, of Spanish retailer Inditex. Rounding out the top five are Elmar Degenhart, of German autoparts-maker Continental, and Martin Sorrell, of WPP, the UK consumer-services group.

Huang ranks as the fourth-highest Information Technology CEO — behind Chambers, Seagate Technology’s Stephen Luczo (#5) and Canon’s Fujio Mitarai (#10). Five other IT CEOs also made the top 100 list, among them Terry Gou, of Hon Hai Precision Industry (#33) and Marc Benioff, of Salesforce.com (#46).

I sold out too soon; kept only a little bit, and that's when they've spiked since. Got too active trading, now it's up a good 25% since I sold off most of my shares. :(

Well done Huang.

I'd believe it. He actually gives the appearance of giving a shit and I believe he actually does.

I found the GDC presentation from him very interesting. I also found it funny that Musk seemed to clash with what he was saying towards the end of it, I was pretty drunk/running mile five-six at that point though, I could of interpreted it wrong. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL1nk1reN1U

Back