The Witcher 3 Patch 1.10

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Witcher 3 Patch 1.10 details have been posted in the CD Projekt Red. There are over six hundred changes and reportedly weighs in at around 15GB, depending on platform.

And rightly so, because it's the largest collection of fixes, improvements and various enhancements we've brought to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to date. All told, it packs a pretty impressive six hundred changes, including fixes for a load of quests, optimizations that'll make things smoother on PC and consoles, over one hundred fifty stability improvements to iron out hiccups, additional conversations with key characters that will enhance your relationships with them as well as the story as a whole, and a major and much-awaited fix that should take a good bit of the pain out of dealing with items in the Inventory by improving how items are ordered and sorted.

Sad thing is we keep paying $60 for these beta games when they act like they are selling us a completed product. At least most of the indie companies will admit their product is early access. The only 'Completed Game' that I have bought in the last couple of years that had no problems from the get go were Dragon Age Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor.

Sad thing is we keep paying $60 for these beta games when they act like they are selling us a completed product. At least most of the indie companies will admit their product is early access. The only 'Completed Game' that I have bought in the last couple of years that had no problems from the get go were Dragon Age Inquisition and Shadow of Mordor.

The sad thing is most likely you have not played W3 and DA:I on a scale size doesn't compare to W3. I have both and Shadow of Mordor.

Witcher 3 was by no means a beta product when it released. Sure there were bugs, but nothing game breaking.

You're clueless and obviously haven't even played the game. CDPR is the best dev on the planet right now. The game was released in better condition than 99% of the shit that we get these days. And yes, better than Dragon Age Inquisition on release. I actually bought and played both games on release, unlike you, so I'm actually speaking from experience. DA:I is a flaming turd compared to TW3, which is arguably the best RPG ever made. Definitely the best game I've played in my 20 years of gaming.

They could have left it exactly like it was on release day and it would have been perfectly fine. But instead they have been fixing every tiny, insignificant bug they can find. They are polishing a diamond, not polishing a turd like most other devs do these days. So take your "beta game" crap and go troll somewhere else. Or maybe buy the game before you run your piehole.

I'm curious about whether it fixes the weirdness that HardOCP saw with Crossfire in this game. (Here and here.)

The Witcher 3 was released in mostly fine condition, it was no where near a "Beta" release and on top of that they were SUPER QUICK at patching it up asap on release.

On top of that, we constantly got free dlc updates as well as major patches that ADDED things to the game people wanted (like a different movement system that made Geralt/the horse more controlable with less momentum in the ianimations).

Name me any other AAA studio that'd even BOTHER with that?

On top of that they are one of the only developers that release FREE "enhanced" editions, which are far more then simple "bug fixes" but actually add things tot he game like improved grapahics, more dialogue, gameplay enhancements (IE inventory tweaks, bank space, etc) and other things that many developers would charge you for these days.

I recently saw on SlickDeals a discount for the DLC Season Pass pre-order. Lot of gamers are just so dopey.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8146002-pc-digital-download-fallout-4-season-pass-23

This is the game that finally slew my 2009 PC. I couldn't bring myself to play it at low graphics. I can't make up my mind when the best time will be to build a new system, but I'm glad they're still putting effort into the game so it'll be even more amazing when I finally dive into it!

Not sure what the 1.10 patch did but it screwed SLI on my side. On the 1.08x both cards were pegged at 99% most of the time, now they sit at around 50-60% each...

On another note, for those who played it more, I am curently lvl 17, what's best play the main story line and complete secondaries and contracts later or the other way around? Can't seem to do all at one go without going over the lvl where I still get decent exp (yes i would have liked to be OP).

I have tried so many times to get in to the game, looks great however I just cant get in to it, too much talking i think at times.

I have tried so many times to get in to the game, looks great however I just cant get in to it, too much talking i think at times.

It's called character development, and it's amazing in this game. Try Call of Duty.

It took me a little while to get used to it as this was my first Witcher title but now that I am into it I am hooked. Currently I am playing more Gwent than anything else... :D

Back