Silverstone ML06-E Mini-ITX HTPC Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are building a HTPC, Steam Box or the likes, you might want to check out this review of the Silverstone ML06-E at Benchmark Reviews today.

Not content to rest with their niche ML05 HTPC enclosure, they dressed up the exterior with a full aluminum panel and released the ML06. That isn’t the case Benchmark Reviews is reviewing here – SilverStone decided they weren’t done, and evolved the internals of the ML06 into the product we see here today: the ML06-E. Featuring re-worked internals but the same exterior dimensions, the ML06-E is poised to be the best of the series so far.

Are there any decent half-height cards that could be used to make this a functional Steam Box? I've been waiting for the ML08 since my assumption is that for any worthwhile 1080p gaming I'd need a full-height expansion slot.

Are there any decent half-height cards that could be used to make this a functional Steam Box? I've been waiting for the ML08 since my assumption is that for any worthwhile 1080p gaming I'd need a full-height expansion slot.

The review says a half-height 750ti will fit, but you probably want to wait for the ML08 or one of SS's taller cases.

Back