Ubisoft Teasing Something; Maybe Far Cry Primal?

HardOCP News

[H] News
The next Far Cry will be set in the Ice Age? Wasn't that game called Turok?

This tweet and this one from Ubisoft look like cave paintings as the publisher/developer goes into tease mode to get our juices flowing for some unannounced project. They also offer this tweet with an animated version of one of these images and a live stream that as of now is like watching cave paint dry. They will surely get around to telling us more in due time.

They need to hurry up and release this and take my money. Ever since far cry 3 these games have all been amazing. Blood Dragon kicked ass and I have a good feeling this one will too.

Maybe a Blood Dragon-like spin off of the Shangri-La part of FC4? I hope not, that was my least favorite part of that game (well, second after Yogi/Reggie).

lol @ Turok. Man that game was amazing! The 2nd was even better and more violent. Was that the one with the cranial bore gun? I might be getting games confused, Im old lol

turok 2 had the cerebral bore. locked on to brainwaves then the thing burrowed in, throwing out brain fluid and stuff everywhere till it exploded. loved turok and turok 2.

im bored of far cry.

but a proper turok?! id be all in. i dont really have faith in modern studios/publishers though.

n64 turok was the best, no doubt.

Corsair was having some fun with this today ... announcing their new input device

http://imgur.com/a/XZh5u

pUl8rPE.jpg

Back