Steve Jobs' Widow Reportedly Tried To Block New Film

HardOCP News

[H] News
It is strange that none of these people had a problem with all those flattering movies about Steve Jobs.

One famed Apple personality who doesn't share the anger about the new film is Wozniak, who was reportedly paid $200,000 to consult on the film, the Journal noted. He said that though the film doesn't exactly portray real events, "it's about Jobs and his personality. I feel that it did a great job."

Does anyone know what Woz actually does all day? Like it's been unclear if he works anywhere or has a dayjob.

Does anyone know what Woz actually does all day? Like it's been unclear if he works anywhere or has a dayjob.

im sure he had some apple stock, he is well off.

Been wondering this myself. The man's gotta keep busy with shit loads of money, yeah?

I just remember seeing all five feet nothing of him rolling around on a Segway with a dorky helmet back when the original iPhone was unveiled at the Moscone Center and the doors let everyone out, and I remember wondering what it was he actually did in terms of dayjob.

Always been a curiosity since you always see him hanging around the fringes of the post-'98 era Apple like a tragic groupie. He's like the Pete Best of Apple - a founding member that was out of the picture before the thing really turned into insane worldwide success, and now only watches from the sidelines hoping someone will ask him about the old days.

Jobs wasn't exactly what people would call a "good" person, or a "decent" person.
I understand why his widow was upset.

i get a feeling hes content and happy as he is. not a spotlight person or doesn't really care for it.

How many movies and books have been released about her dead husband in the 4 years since he died?

I can see why she'd be getting frustrated at this point.

He was fucking Kathy Griffin for a while. Sick bastard.

I'd go insane if I was rich as fuck but no job. I have to stay busy. I'd be building stuff or fixing peoples computers or inventing stuff or something. I hate doing nothing. Reading, video games is fine. But, I can only do that for so long (surgery recovery is a real bitch!). I have to do something productive.

I'm sure he does something similar. I mean, he's pretty fit, so he's got to be doing something physical. :D

How many movies and books have been released about her dead husband in the 4 years since he died?

I can see why she'd be getting frustrated at this point.

She's frustrated that this media didn't glorify him like everything else.
I see he married someone similar to himself

He was fucking Kathy Griffin for a while. Sick bastard.

LOL that's right. Hard to tell who was getting the worse end of the deal on that matchup.

I still have a theory that she's actually Andy Dick because the two have never been seen in the same room together.

up next : Steve Jobs puppet show?

Cirque du Soleil show on the Las Vegas Strip. Followed by a Saturday morning "Mr. Rogers" like show titled "Mr. Jobs. Kids will be instructed to be creative and think outside the box only to be belittled and have their creations stolen.

Why are there so many movies about Steve Jobs in such a short period? Didn't they just make one last year?

Why are there so many movies about Steve Jobs in such a short period? Didn't they just make one last year?

The same reason there are a ton of superhero movies and remakes. Hollywood has completely run out of new ideas for stories and people keep watching them. It's basically the same principle Call of Duty has been raking in money with for the last decade.

She's frustrated that this media didn't glorify him like everything else.
I see he married someone similar to himself

You don't think repeated global advertising campaigns about someone's dead husband would interrupt their grieving process?

If you where worth 100+ million I'm sure you would be a workaholic. ;)

Really though he kept busy... for years he taught computer classes to school kids, without taking a salary. He founded CL9 in the 80s after his apple days and gave us the first universal remote. In general hes just been hanging out and acting like a normal guy that just happens to never have to work again. Hard not to like that. lol

How many damn movies need made about him anyway.

Must be a bunch of apple-fanatics in hollywood, doing way too much coke and failing at being original.

Back