Hurricane Joaquin From The International Space Station

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Here’s what the hurricane looked like from the ISS’s POV. Has Joaquin affected you in any way?

I want fall back. Fuck this and you guys. I am out of here. That sex change I have been saving up for is in reach if I go to Hong Kong to have the cock choppage done. Criccia out!!!

The east coast dodged a serious bullet. That's one bad mama jamma

That's a pretty humbling pic.

That thing is real, spinning not too far away from our east coast...and we have no control over the atmospheric determinants that are keeping it away from our continent.

Count your blessings.

I live in downtown SC. I went exploring on my bike during the hardest of the rain and got a few cool pictures. Mostly just property damage and it didn't feel at all dangerous downtown because it was all standing water and not moving.
http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/viP1ifhP/1/7035243

0_0_172271fc4c0f52ed834be28baa84b46a_1

I live in cola sc, weve had major flooding around rivers, lakes, swamps... a dam holding a 22acre lake broke...... 100 or so raods closed because of the flooding, washing away, water to high so bridge me bust, etc... sink holes in various places, devine street/garners ferry area is basically a brand new river for now, title max building collapsed, subway cant ever see the doors, numerous other events.. ive heard curfew was 6pm to 6am. we got something like 27inches of rain in less than 3 days

Back