Google Nexus Event Liveblog

Not crazy about the pricing.
They're not spoilers in the phone market anymore and they're not going cheap on the hardware. Given that the prices are still better than those of the competition, I don't think there's anything to complain about.

Plenty to complain about. Tons of high end phones out of China for less then $300... I'm sure Google could manage to sell it with less margin.

Samsung Note 5 or Nexus 6P ?

Easy. Note 5 subsidized pricing while retainjng UDP.

Unless you already have the same size SIM so you can just SIM swap don't expect Verizon to activate new Nexus devices on their network. It took ages for Verizon to finally allow Nexus 6 activation.

Keeping my Samsung Galaxy S5. It's just that good. Preparing for a root in the coming months.

and still the number one thing a non bonehead would put in, an sd slot, oh yeah BONEHEAD.. seriously, they need to get this shit straight

So the cheapest phone is $390, the cheapest tablet is 400 bucks, and the rest of the crap is under $100...

I hope they have the high resale value like apples, since they are not shy about the apple price.

I dont care if it is "high end" hardware, i also would like a $100-200 phone that i dont have to worry about, and a $200 tablet the kid can spill crap on, with generic android and an unlocked boot loader. Dam is 2-3x slower than the flag ship.

and still the number one thing a non bonehead would put in, an sd slot, oh yeah BONEHEAD.. seriously, they need to get this shit straight

Get over it. SD card is like the floppy drive of phones.

Back