50 Drones Controlled At Once In A Record-Breaking Swarm

We could produce a hundred of these for the price of an interceptor jet, and leave them on patrol over the ocean for extended periods with a third of the staff. These could secure our airspace for a much lower price tag, and probably with better results.

Video shows launching of drones, then shows computer animation of drones flying around, I disappointed :(

We could produce a hundred of these for the price of an interceptor jet, and leave them on patrol over the ocean for extended periods with a third of the staff. These could secure our airspace for a much lower price tag, and probably with better results.

thats the plan. only it will be a much larger net of operation (like all of NA to start), it will be in effect 100% of the time and will shift and adjust on its own to handle updated mission parameters and changes in the overall coverage (they will eliminate their own holes in coverage). Its gonna be cray-cray. especially when China hacks the whole thing.

What will we call this network of drones in the skies over the ocean catching enemy airplanes like some kind of giant net. Hmm.. Netsky! No, that sounds terrible...

And here I've been throwing my pusher r/c planes by hand. It is scary with the prop in the back.

Back