AMD Graphics Help Deliver Amazing Big Screen Wonders

HardOCP News

[H] News
AMD today announced that Arka Mediaworks used AMD FirePro™ W8100 GPUs, AMD FirePro™ W9100 GPUs and other AMD technologies to bring the motion picture Baahubali: The Beginning to life. Directed by acclaimed film maker S.S. Rajamouli, Baahubali: The Beginning tells the tale of two brothers who find themselves at odds over a kingdom passed down from their father. The first of a two-part dramatic tale, the film features a series of visually exciting adventures brought to life by the power of AMD FirePro professional graphics, enabling artists to create real-time, seamless visual effects. The highest grossing film ever released by an Indian filmmaker, Baahubali: The Beginning appeared this past summer on 200 screens across the US and more than 4000 screens globally, and the international version is set to debut in a number of global markets and film festivals. Tomorrow, director S.S. Rajamouli, Raja Koduri of AMD and Pete Draper of MakutaFX will host a panel discussion on the making of Baahubali: The Beginning, which will be broadcast live from Los Angeles at 9:50 p.m. PDT.

I think this stuff is fantastic, thank you for posting it. However, I have seen so much of this stuff the last 4 years that I feel like they are just having the band play well the ship is sinking. :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Back