Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Need a new wireless mouse? HotHardware seemed to like the Logitech MX Master mouse they just reviewed.

Whether you consider its expanded connectivity options, super-sinister sounding "Darkfield Laser" tracking technology, slick "infiniscroll" capable speed-adaptive scroll wheel, or it's super geek cool polygonal textured finish in its thumbrest area, just about everything was amped-up in this MX reincarnation. And that caused us a hard-stop pause for a double-take of Logitech's latest mechanized rodent.

I have the G602. Tons more buttons then I will ever use, it is a palm grip mouse that I claw.
Great battery life (2xAA) and I can't tell that it's wireless.

Got to play with one the other day. Would be good for a normal desktop/productivity mouse, but not enough buttons for my tastes, or for gaming. The rolling buttons functions also just felt a little weird.

Still waiting for a wireless mouse to match my G700 series.

I have one of these for work.

It is super nice in that you can pair it with 3 different machines.

Basically the best office/productivity mouse out there and super comfortable to use.

I still prefer my G9 for gaming though.

I still prefer trackballs for office use just used to shit poor deskspace. But yeah G700 and MX mice are really nice mostly for hyper scroll wheel.

Still have my mx-518. I love the heck out of it. Thought it died, bought another and figured out the original one just needed a cleaning. Both work. I do want one that has the weights.

Totally useless "review". I came away wondering if all this mouse is, is a Performance MX in a new case.

Anyone else know the difference between this new model, and the old one?

Totally useless "review". I came away wondering if all this mouse is, is a Performance MX in a new case.

Anyone else know the difference between this new model, and the old one?

Agreed. I came away from that article feeling as if I had just read a high school student's poorly-written essay homework.

Back