Cutting Open A BB-8 To See How It Works

that looks like a pretty sophisticated toys I seen that thing in the Star Wars Preview wonder what it was about now I know sales.

that looks like a pretty sophisticated toys I seen that thing in the Star Wars Preview wonder what it was about now I know sales.

You seem to have dropped any semblance of sentence structure or grammar. Perhaps spend less time reading comic books? :p

Wondered what the hell a BB 8 was, then I watched the video and it made sense... ahhh that's right new Star Wars toy commercial for the theaters.

I thought it was funny how everyone lost their minds when it was revealed this was real. I mean, granted we've never really had anything like it before, I suppose, but once you know how it works it seems pretty damn basic and simple. Makes you wonder why it wasn't done before.

Regardless, I agree with others here. Seems to be to be a simple toy grab...which with Disney at the wheel now none of us can say it's surprising. Look at Frozen. That movie is like 2 years old now and they're STILL pushing and selling the shit out of the merchandise for it.

I thought it was funny how everyone lost their minds when it was revealed this was real. I mean, granted we've never really had anything like it before, I suppose, but once you know how it works it seems pretty damn basic and simple. Makes you wonder why it wasn't done before.

Regardless, I agree with others here. Seems to be to be a simple toy grab...which with Disney at the wheel now none of us can say it's surprising. Look at Frozen. That movie is like 2 years old now and they're STILL pushing and selling the shit out of the merchandise for it.

I think Cars is the biggest merchandising push from them. They recently had a new line of stuff launch at Wal-Mart. That movie came out back in 2006! They also seem to bring back Toy Story merchandise every holiday season.

The acquisition of Star Wars is really a match made in marketing heaven. There's so much content that they can milk now that I'm pretty sure several generations from now they will still be merchandising it.

I used to collect the Cars vehicles, unopened and away from sticky hands, and it was impossible to keep up with the releases.. If you look at the top icon on one of these they relate to a set.. Sometimes you can go there and see 10 different icons.. all different. Really nuts.

Frozen is a very close second though. EVERYTHING in the world has a frozen option attached to it. Pretty crazy.

I bought one of these things last Friday. Can't wait for the movie. Some things you never outgrow.

The company that makes them sells a clear opne of the non BB-8 version of the toy. It's not like it's a secret that it's the same thing plus a magnet to keep the head attached.

3bb9ddd7-e4f1-4f11-9dd6-5074e94aa06f.jpg

lulz

Back