Killing Floor 2: Incinerate 'N Detonate Released

Sweet. I was starting to get sort of bored with it... gives me a reason to fire it back up.

I've played this for a few days when it was in preview stage and this update definitely made the game feel more extreme. The Berserker is actually pretty wild and I've had fun blowing stuff up as the Demolitions class. I've not yet played as the Pyro but it looks like when you burn zeds they just get angry and rage, that might be a side effect of low-level Pyros.

I mostly feel more enthusiastic about playing Berserker since it actually feels fast now.

I've been on the fence about buying this game but I have never played the first one.

Been looking at let's play videos to help me decide, but I think this is one of those games that you just have to play yourself and not watch someone else.

Regardless, props for the developers for free content updates!!

WHAT?! I didn't know KF2 was even out yet. I thought it was in early access.

Yeah, they haven't released all the classes yet, and I don't think they'd officially put the game out before they did. Rumor has it Gunslinger is the next one to show up.

it's not a free update, we paid for it via steam early access.

A beta game will and should be updated until release. Tripwire made a verbal agreement to provide certain features before release. If they provide new content post release for free, then that WOULD be a free update.

Back