Corsair Bulldog Hands-On Impressions

I like what the idea with the keyboard and mouse connected together as lap desk.

I would love a peripheral like that if it was only the keyboard and mouse to use for my own purposes.

yeah hopefully she will grown out of that soon.

My girlfriends sister is 22 and in college and she says "like" about every 2 or 3 words .... plus she has that nasal college speak type lingo that a lot of girls in college have that's annoying as hell

Kinda reminds me of this lmao

gUcaYqN.jpg

I hope they make a left-handed version of the lapdog.

Nobody cares about you, so you should just learn how to be right handed. give up on this left handed crap... don't know why you people insist on trying to use your left hand as the dominant hand to be different... makes no sense when you can choose to be right handed like all the rest of the normal people.

Good grief, could that one chick say "sick" any more? :eek:
That was extremely annoying, I agree, and the way she said it confused me at first, like she was taught all the cool street lingo by Mr. Rogers.

Don't be so hard on the 'sick girl'. Chances are she's probably a [H] member and might read your comments.

Glad to see Corsair appears to be moving away from the 'tramp stamp' Corsair Gaming logo, that logo was really ugly, and I much prefer the new (old?) 'sails'.

Nobody cares about you, so you should just learn how to be right handed. give up on this left handed crap... don't know why you people insist on trying to use your left hand as the dominant hand to be different... makes no sense when you can choose to be right handed like all the rest of the normal people.

You must be the guy that was drinking the bud I pissed on last Friday :rolleyes:

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?????

Don't be so hard on the 'sick girl'. Chances are she's probably a [H] member and might read your comments.

Glad to see Corsair appears to be moving away from the 'tramp stamp' Corsair Gaming logo, that logo was really ugly, and I much prefer the new (old?) 'sails'.

The location qualifies it as a tramp stamp, not the tattoo itself! ;)

I like what the idea with the keyboard and mouse connected together as lap desk.

I would love a peripheral like that if it was only the keyboard and mouse to use for my own purposes.

Hehehe... make gaming an even more lazy occupation! :D

That and a Lazy Boy, heart attack or stroke within a year! Add to that a copious diet of hot pockets - Gaffigan did it best - and you're all set!

Yeepeee!!!

Alrighty...we see what it looks like and have heard what people were saying about it at PAX yet there is one thing missing:

When is [H] going to review the unit? :D

only corsair product I have no interest and I have almost every product they produce.

logitech k400

Ah. Thought this was about another show like Pitbull and Leepu. Disapointed.

You must be the guy that was drinking the bud I pissed on last Friday :rolleyes:

I don't drink beer so it wasn't me. Although from what I hear, wouldn't that have made it taste better?

I'm guessing from the same place that manufactured your sarcasm detector, lol.

Glad to see that somebody realized that I was being a sarcastic prick :)

Good luck gaming on that.

I have a Logitech K400 and it's perfectly fine for pretty much any game I've played on it. You just hafta remember to poke the Fn key if you try using F1-12 since those are media control keys with stuff like volume and stuff as primary functions. The touchpad thing-y works great too and is good for both web surfing and playing lots of different games.

I have a Logitech K400 and it's perfectly fine for pretty much any game I've played on it. You just hafta remember to poke the Fn key if you try using F1-12 since those are media control keys with stuff like volume and stuff as primary functions. The touchpad thing-y works great too and is good for both web surfing and playing lots of different games.

Do you play a lot of FPS games or anything where you need to move the mouse a lot?

No, not at all. Mostly turn based stuff, top down things like the Sims 3, and the occasional web browser game from Pogo.

I think they were talking more about trying to play FPS games, or something that required a lot of quick mouse movements on a track pad. Sure there are games that you can play like Sims and stuff like that, but something like Batman or Battlefield 4, maybe even WoW would be a little harder with a track pad vs an actual mouse.

I am pretty sure CreepyUncleGoogle stole this guy's account

I think they were talking more about trying to play FPS games, or something that required a lot of quick mouse movements on a track pad. Sure there are games that you can play like Sims and stuff like that, but something like Batman or Battlefield 4, maybe even WoW would be a little harder with a track pad vs an actual mouse.

*sigh* I guess that's true. FPSes tend to make me motion sick after a half hour or so, but I did play Fallout 3 quite a bit on a laptop with a pad instead of a mouse (which oddly doesn't make me motion sick at all). I just hated the idea of plugging something in and then having a connector and wire hanging out the side that I'd accidentally bump into with a thigh while moving it around since I tend to use a laptop on my lap someplace like on a couch. I suppose a mouse would have been better, but that'd mean using a desk and being stuck someplace not very comfy or thinking friendly.

*sigh* I guess that's true. FPSes tend to make me motion sick after a half hour or so, but I did play Fallout 3 quite a bit on a laptop with a pad instead of a mouse (which oddly doesn't make me motion sick at all). I just hated the idea of plugging something in and then having a connector and wire hanging out the side that I'd accidentally bump into with a thigh while moving it around since I tend to use a laptop on my lap someplace like on a couch. I suppose a mouse would have been better, but that'd mean using a desk and being stuck someplace not very comfy or thinking friendly.

That's why I like the Corsair design of having the mouse still being wired but they tucked it neatly into the part that sits on you lap.

I only wish they was something like this to fit any keyboard you choose, not just Corsair products.

I am pretty sure CreepyUncleGoogle stole this guy's account

Yup, I so stole it. It's all mine! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!! No, not really, but that does seem like something I would say.

That's why I like the Corsair design of having the mouse still being wired but they tucked it neatly into the part that sits on you lap.

I only wish they was something like this to fit any keyboard you choose, not just Corsair products.

Yeah, a more universal keyboard tray would be nicer, I think in the event there's stuff you don't like about the Corsair stuff. Everyone has personal tastes about keyboards, after all. Alternatively, there are some nice lap desk things for sale out there, but they're not a Corsair Bulldog thing.

Yup, I so stole it. It's all mine! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!! No, not really, but that does seem like something I would say.

Should have played along and seen if you could have convinced him you took it over, better yet have been using two accounts this entire time from the creation of both of them and talking to yourself with them in the very thread trying to throw people off to the fact that you are in fact in control of both accounts. :)

Should have played along and seen if you could have convinced him you took it over, better yet have been using two accounts this entire time from the creation of both of them and talking to yourself with them in the very thread trying to throw people off to the fact that you are in fact in control of both accounts. :)

Well, I think even now some people would be willing to believe that I was you and you were me despite us saying otherwise. After all, like what would be a better cover story than us both denying it was possible when it wasn't? :D

Raise your hand if you restarted the video for another look at cosplay Liara.

And that girl who said "sick" 10 times. Yes other people have commented on that too, I think they are "sick"

Yeah but looking at the pictures this is the lowest quality implementation possible. It is a series of connectors. Instead of one connector I now have three for the mouse alone and either three or four on the keyboard. It looks like an engineering sample not a final product.

Back