Pirate Bay Founder Released From Jail, Immediately Re-Arrested

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know the Pirate Bay guys really have to be hating life right about now. Aren't they all in jail right now or just two of the three?

Pirate Bay founder Gottfrid Svartholm was released from a Danish prison yesterday, only to be immediately re-arrested by police. The Swede is now expected to be extradited back to his home country where he will be returned to prison, but not before appearing in court today to appeal the decision.

He is probably going to get tossed around from country to country to face prison time when each previous country's is done.

meanwhile in Norway its only a 21 year sentence if you massacre a bunch of people.

Jeez the court system over there needs to cut this guy some slack already. The meaning of the word Justice really gets tossed around sometimes.

This kind of thing should be considered torture. I get that it's from country to country. But wow. He's a non violent offender. He just finished a sentence and now they're gonna charge him and go through a whole other process. It seems like they could have done this before. They're playing with this guy's life over 1's and 0's.

Jeez the court system over there needs to cut this guy some slack already. The meaning of the word Justice really gets tossed around sometimes.

But it is the USA that is controlling the marionettes.

meanwhile in Norway its only a 21 year sentence if you massacre a bunch of people.
And not only that, but honestly, I have strongly considered committing crime in Norway so I can go to their prison where my daily routine will be arts and crafts, cooking in a really nice kitchen, horseback riding, sun bathing, learning to play guitar in a professional studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P0oMGoU4II

Seriously, why am I even working? I watched a documentary, its REALLY nice!

And not only that, but honestly, I have strongly considered committing crime in Norway so I can go to their prison where my daily routine will be arts and crafts, cooking in a really nice kitchen, horseback riding, sun bathing, learning to play guitar in a professional studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P0oMGoU4II

Seriously, why am I even working? I watched a documentary, its REALLY nice!

After watching that video, why are you working? Can you not yet afford the plane ticket to Norway?

Every single one of those prisons was much nicer than anywhere I lived in college.

After watching that video, why are you working? Can you not yet afford the plane ticket to Norway?

Every single one of those prisons was much nicer than anywhere I lived in college.

If Norway didn't have all that oil, they would be bankrupt by now

So glad to know that this "criminal" is off the streets. <_<
While this happened, how much dirt crime happened there alone? Society is stuck in it's own butt.

Back