Official LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
What do you guys think of the official reveal trailer for LawBreakers? The game is a free-to-play title so, unless they really screw things up, there's no harm in giving it a go when it's released.

So you have a rogue class (assassin), a gunner class (DPS), a skirmisher class (Support), and a Titan (Tank) and this is f2p? What's the differentiation here from other MMO's?

Gameplay look absolutely identical to that Blizzard game we've seen all the gameplay trailers for... name escapes me...

Overwatch, yea, complete with cheesy trash talk! I do think this one looks a little better, aesthetically speaking.

Overwatch, yea, complete with cheesy trash talk! I do think this one looks a little better, aesthetically speaking.

That's the one. Overwatch at least has some interesting characters. But the levels and art appear otherwise interchangeable.
I'm not sure I 'get' this new game genre. It's essentially the gameplay core of TF2, but with somewhat exaggerated characters is the same classes. Are these supposed to be FTP?

(didnt watch the video with audio enabled)

the lasso thingy idea looked kinda cool. with some creative level design that emphasizes it, like some dangerous verticality, it might be fun. make something crazy happen if you shoot someone else's lasso while theyre swinging. maybe have it so you can hang an enemy from the environment via lasso.

otherwise, it looks entirely unremarkable. maybe something kids new to PC gaming can sojourn with.

ps id prefer if the game was more brutal ala UT99.

I dont mind these TF2 knockoff's because thats just more levels and weapon selections for me.

Call it "KILL/DIE/RE-SPAWN", pack the LE version with an Ed Hardy shirt.

"Sorta reminds me of".....right, sorta reminds you of all those FPS's you decided to skip after watching the trailer.......like AAA+ pedigree shovel-ware.

Too much jumping around. I get mobility is the new sales point in FPS games but it seemed like every second of this video had the shooter or target airborne. This one isn't for me.

If we're going to be cutting edge here why even have floors? Jetpacks for everyone.

What's up with all the games like these? They are shooters per sey, they aren't like TF2. I think they kind of deserve their own genera. They are like a combination of TF,Quake,UT, with added style.

I've yet to play a game like this and it seems like they are all ones that are going to require more dedication to play than I can give.

Also Free to play? All of these games seem ripe for pay to win and generally draining you of cash.

I wouldn't mind giving this a go but for the love of God, please let there be a way of disabling all the chatter...playing a character that constantly repeats the same phrases over and over and over again is annoying as hell.

Back