You Can Now Review The TSA On Yelp

I highly doubt she wrote it, one of her lackeys did, and I wonder if she would care if she wasn't running for president? How about instead of using it as a platform, you do something to fix it? Jesus Christ.

Lets see who do you want running this country, life long politicians who are... well like politicians, or the top 0.1%ers golden parachute business "leaders" who will do anything possible to maximize profits of a company (and also their stock options). Some how I feel like they'll rerun the episode of South Park where the two choices was a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

Lets see who do you want running this country, life long politicians who are... well like politicians, or the top 0.1%ers golden parachute business "leaders" who will do anything possible to maximize profits of a company (and also their stock options). Some how I feel like they'll rerun the episode of South Park where the two choices was a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

Let's not forget the episode with chickens, and a broken Margaritaville margarita machine.

Next week, we'll learn that Yelp "offered" to hide the negative reviews for some exorbitant amount of money, the TSA declined, and their rating tanked even further.

That’s what popped into my mind as well. /knew someone like Fiorina wouldn't get or acknowledge it.

I highly doubt she wrote it, one of her lackeys did, and I wonder if she would care if she wasn't running for president? How about instead of using it as a platform, you do something to fix it? Jesus Christ.

Presumably that's on her list of reasons why she would be running for President. IE attempting to do something about it....

I'd prefer the later, especially one that literally worked her way up from being a secretary

I like the not so subtle hint at the end - "Our next President must...She must have a track record..."

Guess Fiorina is assuming it'll be a battle between her and Hillary?

Yes, because leaving businesses behind in ruins but with your pockets full is exactly what we want in a president! Trump-Fiorina '16!

you say that like the life long politicians are better.

Or, not part of the 0.1% anyway at that.

You call the last 6 year of which Hillary was a part, a success? o. k...

This isn't a binary world. Stating the fact of Trump and Fiorina's many failed business ventures, despite filling their pockets with cash, is not an endorsement for Hillary.

So, did anyone else think her post did not meet posting requirements? She did not talk about a specific event, or transaction with the TSA.
So... should it be removed?

You call the last 6 year of which Hillary was a part, a success? o. k...

We're doing better than the rest of the world. The deficit is lower. Instead of shedding 800k jobs/month we're adding 200k+. So yes, it's been a success. Hell, he's had better job creation from 2009-2013 than either of W's terms, which is impressive, when you figure he walked into an economy shedding 800k jobs/month.

So, did anyone else think her post did not meet posting requirements? She did not talk about a specific event, or transaction with the TSA.
So... should it be removed?

Agreed. Doesn't matter what your stance on her politics is.

I'd prefer the later, especially one that literally worked her way up from being a secretary

And then drove HP in a giant smoking hole in the ground. If she had turned HP into a giant rivaling Apple, Google or even MSFT I'd be more receptive to her "I'm a 1337 business ninja" message. But she's not. She was fired, because she sucked at being a CEO.

The TSA in Fairbanks, AK is so polite. After being molested for a few minutes, they only failed to offer me a cigarette.

And... unless your daddy owns the company there's a good chance everyone who's high up worked their way up in some fashion. Personally I need to really wonder about motivations of a person who is by all accounts rich enough to not have to ever worry about money, to essentially take a pay cut, become one of the most hated people in the world by default, have a target on your back (literally and figuratively) for at least 4 years, and at the end of the day really doesn't have any power to do anything impactful immediately. She tried running for senate and failed, now lets go for president!

you say that like the life long politicians are better.

Actually no I don't say that, the fact that I made a quip of a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich kind of shows that.

The TSA in Fairbanks, AK is so polite. After being molested for a few minutes, they only failed to offer me a cigarette.
TSA in Maui was great, got to security the guy was like "don't take your shoes off, just throw everything into one bucket to get scanned, special for today only" and zip right through :)

Thanks! But not sure how that is applicable to their performance.

Unless you are in their echelon of success, which I highly doubt you are, then you are in zero position nor are qualified to quantitatively understand the positional structure and circumstances that led Fiorina to be let go as CEO of HP due to the acquisition of Compaq, which has been lauded as being a large success in hindsight.

I was comparing their performance and success rise to yours which isn't comparable.

TSA in Maui was great, got to security the guy was like "don't take your shoes off, just throw everything into one bucket to get scanned, special for today only" and zip right through :)

aka "my break is starting"

You're totally right. Unless you're in the 0.01%, you cannot possibly comprehend anything about them, nor are in any way, shape or form able to critique their performance. Particularly when they're campaigning to be our leader!

We should simply bow to our moneyed overlords and recognize that dollar signs = intelligence, worth, creativity and personal value. Being in the measly 3% means I don't know anything about someone three hundred times better than me. Because that's pretty much what you're saying.

Yes, because leaving businesses behind in ruins but with your pockets full is exactly what we want in a president! Trump-Fiorina '16!

Left behind in ruins? Maybe a few lives. That company left in ruins quadrupled it's profits and drove massive innovation. But, you have to make some hard decisions when you run a fortune 500 company, hell we just had a layoff where I work! There are only about 70 of us total. Anyway, perhaps you should go read some more...she is one tough cookie and I would be glad to have her as a President / VP.

Left behind in ruins? Maybe a few lives. That company left in ruins quadrupled it's profits and drove massive innovation. But, you have to make some hard decisions when you run a fortune 500 company, hell we just had a layoff where I work! There are only about 70 of us total. Anyway, perhaps you should go read some more...she is one tough cookie and I would be glad to have her as a President / VP.

Quadrupled the profits...do you mean the growth rate? She's cherry picking a number using the date ending Q2, which ended 4/30, at which their growth rate was 2%, and citing the ending growth rate of 9%. Yet she started 7/17, so the Q3 growth number, which she could potentially actually effect, started at 12%. So using those numbers, she took it from 12% to 9%.

That is not a review about the TSA but a rant about the failings of American government by a former CEO that can talk a good game but can't deliver.

Deez Nuts is currently a candidate and has garnered 9% of the vote in Iowa I believe.

Demagoguery is one of the thinks I hate the most.
What she fails to tell people is what she would have the TSA replaced with?
Scenario nr.1 the TSA is abolished, no more controls within the US, which is highly unlikely, as people would want her head to roll if another attack occurred.
Alternative; some beefier/harsher screening methods, which would put the invasive TSA inconveniences - which is what they are - to shame. And we're talking about being tazed/slammed on the ground for not complying.
Which is better????
A lot of voices in the political arena speak loudly against the TSA, but forget their class put this system into effect, without providing SPECIFIC alternatives.

Back