Microsoft, Adobe Patch Dozens of Security Vulnerabilities

HardOCP News

[H] News
Imagine how much time and effort could be saved if Microsoft released a patch that blocked Adobe altogether. :D

Microsoft released 14 security bulletins to address a total of nearly 60 vulnerabilities affecting Windows, Internet Explorer, .NET, Office, Lync, Silverlight, and the new Edge web browser. A couple of flaws rated “critical” have been identified in the recently released Windows 10 operating system.

We are so calloused to this kind of news. We all have been had. One day the world will know, we all have been had. We can only hope that those with backdoors are less motivated towards something sinister.

i hope twitch.tv gets their html5 player done soon. it's the only reason i still have flash installed. i'm going to celebrate the day i click on uninstall.

It seems like every week Flash gets a security patch...ridiculous.

Actually it is good :) rather more then less. They are working on it as the patches stop coming Adobe would have fixed all of it. Don't think that would be the case, so the more patches the better.

But is is good to know that even on the latest and greatest Microsoft Operating system you do well to not use any of their applications still :) .

Adobe says it’s currently not aware of exploits in the wild for any of the vulnerabilities addressed in these updates.

Of course their not... They're are so many on a daily basis they can't keep up. :rolleyes:

Back