Fractal Design Core 1500 Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are on a budget and in need of a new case, head on over to ThinkComputers and read this review of the Fractal Design Core 1500.

The Fractal Design Core 1500 has all the features of the bigger cases with the same type of hard drive mounting systems that most, if not all of Fractal Design cases including the wire management access holes that are uniformly placed with very smooth edges, but you will not find any rubber grommets covering these holes within this particular model which is one of the ways Fractal Design has saved money including the smart use of the same hardware over the entire product line.

That's a nice case, but budget (to me) seems more like catching one of the Rosewill mATX cases on sale for $21.99 with $0.99 Shipping. Don't get me wrong, that's a nice case, and I know everyone has different ideas of, "Budget," but it's $69.99 right now...

That's a nice case, but budget (to me) seems more like catching one of the Rosewill mATX cases on sale for $21.99 with $0.99 Shipping. Don't get me wrong, that's a nice case, and I know everyone has different ideas of, "Budget," but it's $69.99 right now...

Yeah. The price should be at least half given what concessions were made with that case.

You can even get the NZXT S340 for less than this 'budget' Fractal and it's basically a (simplified) premium case.

honestly, i caught my Define for around 75 and they are on sale regularly, occasionally even less than I paid. It's a great case, but I don't see how this is any more budget than the rest of their offerings.

heck, I'd like to see a luxury line from Fractal with less plastic. lol

Back