ASUS Announces ROG GX860 Buzzard Gaming Mouse

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the GX860 Buzzard gaming mouse. This ergonomic gaming mouse sits comfortably in the user’s hand, and is specially designed for marathon gaming sessions. ROG GX860 delivers ultra-precise cursor control, boasting a laser sensor with a 50 – 8200 dots per inch (DPI) resolution range and smooth-gliding fluoropolymer feet. ROG GX860 utilizes durable, high quality Omron® switches for both left and right buttons for superior click feel and response. Users can easily create profiles via an intuitive software interface, with LED accents on the ROG GX860 glowing red, orange, or green to reflect the current selected settings.

Looks pretty average. Nothing wow's me about it, but nothing off-putting either. I would give it a try for $50 or less.

gotta say , i bought for the first time in my life a 'gaming mouse' ( Logitech g502 )
Sure it has a nice piece of software with tons of DPI settings , custum button settings etc.
But i`m pretty sure its all just Placebo effect and it doesn't do anything really in my gaming.
(or maybe i`m too slow unlike those crazy CS kids that can turn on a dime , aim and give you a headshot in 0.2 seconds)

The problem with ROG products besides motherboards is that they are so hit and miss. If its not a motherboard, ROG branding only means you're going to pay upper-end for a product that might be worth it, but equally likely might be shit.

I always lean back with suspicious thoughts when a manufacturer of any gaming apparel states that their software interface is "intuitive". "Intuitive" is almost never what they think it is.

Back