Xbox Live Is Experiencing Issues

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Oh great, here we go again. There currently seems to be sign-in issues with Xbox Live. What is it this time, another DDoS? Sorry to those who wanted to knock out a game of Halo or Batman before the end of the weekend.

Reports have been rolling in of various Xbox Live problems, including sign-in issues and an inability to see which of your friends are online.

Yea, I've noticed all day. :( Online gaming is amazing, but a pain in the ass sometimes.

And right during the middle of championship Sunday for the Halo 2 anniversary grand finals. No lan support on the Xbone is a joke.

I can't even play the Master Chief Collect single player because of this BS.

I've read a few things saying single player should still be accessible but that doesn't seem to be the case. Grant it I've spent all of 5 minutes looking for a work around but honestly I shouldn't need to find the right work around to play a god damn single player game.

I can't even play the Master Chief Collect single player because of this BS.

I've read a few things saying single player should still be accessible but that doesn't seem to be the case. Grant it I've spent all of 5 minutes looking for a work around but honestly I shouldn't need to find the right work around to play a god damn single player game.

Try setting system to go offline.

The xbox one needs to be set as your home console.

You cannot play offline on a console that isn't your home console. It's no different on playstation.

This is affecting streaming services on the XBone as well. Just tried hulu, netflix, crunchyroll, funimation, youtube, and twitch. All of them say "can't connect due to network issues". I guess I'll watch a dvd or something on my tablet before bed instead.

Can't hear or speak to party members on Windows 10 Xbox App , but can join the party just fine.

It was messed up for a while today. I just played the ps4 til xbox live went back live. I had issues til 8pm eastern time, I couldn't even sign in.

Try setting system to go offline.

The xbox one needs to be set as your home console.

You cannot play offline on a console that isn't your home console. It's no different on playstation.

Interesting. I did set the console to offline but that didn't work. I'd assume during setup I would have made my console my "Home Console" but maybe not. I'll have to look for that option for next time. But still I shouldn't have to jump through these hoops just to player single player. /rage

I have two consoles at home and my main home console could get online and play but my 2nd one could not even launch youtube or any game at all, so the gf an I could not play. Oh well, it was nice outside, shoulda been out there anyways haha

Interesting, I had an issue with Live almost all day on Friday, but had no issues with it yesterday.

Interesting, I had an issue with Live almost all day on Friday, but had no issues with it yesterday.

It worked great for me all weekend except sunday after about 3pm est, it was just down for me.

Back