Zotac GTX 980 Ti Amp! Edition 6GB

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang over at techPowerUP! had a lot of good things to say about the Zotac GTX 980 Ti Amp! Edition 6GB they just reviewed.

ZOTAC's GTX 980 Ti AMP! Edition comes at GTX 980 Ti reference design pricing, which makes it the most affordable GTX 980 Ti custom-design. The card is overclocked out of the box, running faster than GTX Titan X. Zotac is introducing a new all-metal cooler which looks fantastic and reaches great temperatures, too.

Last edited:
Have one of these. Pretty nice card. No coil whine at all, although a bit loud under load but then again airflow isn't the best in my case.

They must've Amp'd! it from 6GB to 8GB. Impressive.

Panda me plz.

That review title is my mistake, all those new VGA cards confused me :D so the original review I posted had "8 GB", I've changed it where I could, but the review-emails already went out.

I've also sent an email to Steve, should be fixed soon.

I bought this card under the impression it was 8gb. What gives? :p

Great card though. Zotac is doing great things lately. W1zzard - thanks for the PCB shots. You were the first to do this.

That review title is my mistake, all those new VGA cards confused me :D so the original review I posted had "8 GB", I've changed it where I could, but the review-emails already went out.

I've also sent an email to Steve, should be fixed soon.

It's fixed now ;)

Back