Funny Picture of the Day

Looks like a PTO shaft.

$_35.JPG

Ok that's pretty clever. Much better than UR2SLOW or SOFAST on the back of a Corvette.

Maybe Im missing something... but I dont get it.

Yeah I can't figure out the inside joke either bug in software?
Or does it have a modified engine in the back?

Maybe Im missing something... but I dont get it.

Yeah I can't figure out the inside joke either bug in software?
Or does it have a modified engine in the back?

It is a long running joke about software bugs not actually being a bug, but actually being a feature.

The is especially true of software and games where the developer never fixes or even won't acknowledge obvious bugs.

And since Volkswagen beetles are often referred to as bugs, the owner apparently thought it would be funny to reclassify it as a feature.

It is a long running joke about software bugs not actually being a bug, but actually being a feature.

The is especially true of software and games where the developer never fixes or even won't acknowledge obvious bugs.

And since Volkswagen beetles are often referred to as bugs, the owner apparently thought it would be funny to reclassify it as a feature.

Even more common is you get a new app and some behavior has changed in a not completely broken way, but it is undocumented. Is it a bug, or is it it's behavior intentional and correct and just an undocumented feature. Alternately, there are features that are documented that fundamentally alter something relied on by thousands to an extent it no longer works for those purposes. Bug or feature? Depends who you ask.

That is the single best vanity license plate I have ever seen. Mad props to the owner.

Back