How Many iPhones Does It Take To Stop An AK-74 Bullet?

They saved the best for last, when he just opens up on them.

I would have preferred the phones to all be stacked together, and to have used an AK-47 instead of an AK-74. That wasn't even AP ammo either, just common (until the ATF banned import) 7N6 which is mild steel core. Still, Kalashnikov > Apple every time, so the video is still a major win.

That was rather fun. From 3:40 on when he opens up on them, WIN.;)

Should of done how many Samdung's can survive a 74 bullet, I would've guessed the first bullet would've pierced through all of them.

What a load of crap 'test'!!!
NO SHIT! Smartphones as a means to stop a bullet... no less an AK 47 round???

I have one for them... they should line up their heads and have someone shoot at them.
The test: how many boneheads it takes to stop an AK47 round! Now that would be interesting!
And we'd get rid of all these lame tests. 2 birds with one stone!

I have one for them... they should line up their heads and have someone shoot at them.
The test: how many boneheads it takes to stop an AK47 round! Now that would be interesting!

There's a difference between a AK47 round and a AK74 round.
Look up a comparison for 5.45 vs 7.62.

Leave us birds out of this.

Also, how about you learn that an AK-74 is not the same as an AK-47 before shooting your mouth off about the wrong gun? ;)

Back