Raspberry Pi Has An Official Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks behind the Raspberry Pi have finally announced an official case for the palm sized PC.

One of the things we discussed was an official Raspberry Pi case. We thought that it would be great to create something affordable, but with the kind of real beauty and design that our products try to encompass. So to this end we began the search for a design company who were capable of understanding our requirements and had their eyes firmly fixated on creating a product that achieved those aims.

Hmm. Looks functional. Of course, I'd prefer it to be made of milled, anodized 3mm aluminum, but...

I agree it looks functional however where are the damn VESA mounting thingy whatsists?

I have always wanted to pick one of these up, but then think, WTF would I really do with it. Always wanted to do some sort of car PC or data logger....But I don't know.

I have always wanted to pick one of these up, but then think, WTF would I really do with it. Always wanted to do some sort of car PC or data logger....But I don't know.

I may try the new rpi and once again try to stream bluray files from my file server...it was sketchy back on the older version that wasn't near as powerful.

I also had an idea to wire in DC lighting under the eaves of the house and out on the patio area.

Also was planning on using it to run a display on a demo model at my office that used a smaller 12" LCD screen.

I may try the new rpi and once again try to stream bluray files from my file server...it was sketchy back on the older version that wasn't near as powerful.

I also had an idea to wire in DC lighting under the eaves of the house and out on the patio area.

Also was planning on using it to run a display on a demo model at my office that used a smaller 12" LCD screen.

I used a Wemo for our undercabinet LED strip lighting. Have it synced to IFTTT based on sunrise and sunset. So much easier than screwing around with one of these.

Also had a pi as our media player in the bedroom. Way too glitchy and something eventually broke. Went to a roku stick and done.

A raspberry pi acting as an ecu tuner for a car would be cool if that's possible. Like a Hondata.

Back