Dirty Bomb Now in Open Beta on Steam

HardOCP News

[H] News
Go toe-to-toe with fellow soldiers of fortune in the Open Beta for Splash Damage® Ltd.’s free-to-play online shooter Dirty Bomb, available exclusively on Steam to players in North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Brazil. The first in a new generation of “free-to-win” games published by Nexon America, Inc., Dirty Bomb is an asymmetrical team-based game in which players will build a squad of specialized Mercenaries, each with their own unique personalities and abilities, to take into the fray on a quest for riches and bragging rights. For a quick primer on how to make a buck in bombed-out future London, check out the “Open for Business” trailer.

Go toe-to-toe with fellow soldiers of fortune in the Open Beta for Splash Damage® Ltd.’s free-to-play online shooter Dirty Bomb, available exclusively on Steam to players in North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Brazil. The first in a new generation of “free-to-win” games published by Nexon America, Inc., Dirty Bomb is an asymmetrical team-based game in which players will build a squad of specialized Mercenaries, each with their own unique personalities and abilities, to take into the fray on a quest for riches and bragging rights. For a quick primer on how to make a buck in bombed-out future London, check out the “Open for Business” trailer.

Team Fortress?

The squad is your linup for a match, pick the three you want and jump on in.. and enjoy the nanosecond TimeToKill that the caffeine-fuelled teenagers playing it have against you.

SD did amazing with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, although it was the mod community that made it what it is (was)......Quake Wars was fantastic although short-lived.
Brink sucked. Really Sucked. With a capital S.
I don't have high hopes for Dirty Bomb.

SD did amazing with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, although it was the mod community that made it what it is (was)......Quake Wars was fantastic although short-lived.
Brink sucked. Really Sucked. With a capital S.
I don't have high hopes for Dirty Bomb.

I've really been enjoying Dirty Bomb-- have been playing since closed beta. Never played Brink, but DB definitely has a Wolfenstein: ET feel to it. Only thing that gets me is the current lack of maps. Really hoping they open it to the modding community like ET, as you said. That'll definitely give it a forward push

Back