Corsair Brings Liquid Cooling to Latest NVIDIA GeForce GPUs

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series™ H110i GTX, the company’s most advanced and customizable liquid CPU cooler yet, as well as new Hydro Series HG10 GPU cooling brackets for NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 970, and other upcoming GeForce graphics cards. The Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 280mm radiator for extreme CPU cooling that is superior to stock CPU air coolers, delivering lower temperatures and quiet operations for both processor-intensive applications or light PC loads. The self-contained design of the H110i GTX makes it easier to install than stock air coolers and requires no filling or maintenance. The H110i GTX features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look, including logo inserts on the block and radiator.

So now Corsair has the H110i GT which just came out recently, and now they've added the H110i GTX, which based on Corsair's website will actually cost less. Is the GTX going to be replacing the GT completely? Anyone know what the differences are?

So now Corsair has the H110i GT which just came out recently, and now they've added the H110i GTX, which based on Corsair's website will actually cost less. Is the GTX going to be replacing the GT completely? Anyone know what the differences are?
The info I can find says that the GTX is using a completely new pump and cold plate design, but it's still using the same radiator and fans from the GT.

Back