20 Of The Worst PC Setups

HardOCP News

[H] News
It's time once again for Think Computer's monthly Worst PC Setups feature. If you've ever moved into a new apartment, house or dorm room, you can totally relate to this one. ;)

This is the worst? Yeah ok... I can show you computers surrounded in enough garbage to suffocate a raccoon.

I should have taken a picture of when I had three desktop PCs on a 3'x3' table in the dining room while the bedrooms were being remodeled.

all I know is the “Look at that mouse travel space!” one needs to gtfo this list.

I was thinking of someone using an 18 core Xeon to game while using an nVidia GT 210 or something.

The one that really annoys me the most is, WTF is the guy using a G602 mouse with a freaking K120 keyboard!?

Actual computers aside, I can never understand why some would put their monitor on the keyboard on the ground, ESPECIALLY the one where they sit on a chair. Well I guess that's one way to avoid RSI, cramp your back so much that you have to every so often that it's impossible to develope RSI...

I was thinking of someone using an 18 core Xeon to game while using an nVidia GT 210 or something.

The one that really annoys me the most is, WTF is the guy using a G602 mouse with a freaking K120 keyboard!?

My favorites are the guys who come into the Displays forums looking for a monitor for their $1500 gaming PC rig... with a $200 budget.

Back